Initiating a fund transfer isn’t that difficult. Let’s break it down for you:
- Go to the ‘Pay’ section on the left-hand side of your dashboard and click on ‘Fund transfer’.
- Click on ‘New Payment’ on the top right side of your screen.
- Next, enter the basic details required to do a fund transfer.
- Choose the connected ICICI bank account you want to make the transfer from.
- Choose the vendor you want to make this payment to. If the vendor isn’t already added you can do by clicking on the ‘+’ button once you enter their name.
- The mode of payment is important since that will choose how your payment reaches your beneficiary (NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS/ ICICI to ICICI).
- The pop-up will ask you for the beneficiary details which is mandatory while making the fund transfer.
- Adding the description and income category is optional.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to make the payment
P.S.: No payment will go through without:
- selecting the debit account
- vendor account
- mode of payment
- and the payment amount