Documents Required OVD (Acceptable Documents)
Proof of existence -acceptable KYC documents 
  • Trust Deed signed by at least 2 managing/authorized trustees &

  • Certificate of registration with Registrar of Trusts or Deputy / Assistant Charity Commissioner / PF Commissioner (in case of PF Trust) &

  • PAN card in the name of the Trust &

  • Certified copy of the Resolution to open the account signed by the chairperson/secretary/ 2 authorised signatories, provided it is not self authorising. Resolution should clearly include the list of Authorised Signatories &

  • Trust Declaration for opening the bank account 

Proof of address

(Any one document in the name of the firm)

  • Utility Bill not more than 3 months old from the date of issue will be accepted as address proof.  In case, the bill (Mobile/Electricity /Telephone/Water/Broadband) is a downloaded copy or an e-bill, the sourcing unit to conduct a SVR at the mailing address which should be positive. Letter from charity commissioner / Provident Fund commissioner – recognizing the Trust

  • Property ownership deed (Title Deed) registered in the name of the trust duly stamped and signed  

  • Property tax paid receipt/bill raised in the name of the Trust

  • One month account statement from existing bank account maintained with a Scheduled Commercial bank (not more than 4 months old).

  • Passbook of Scheduled Commercial Banks (duly updated within the last 4 months and with at least one customer initiated transaction)   

  • Registered and stamped Lease / Leave / Rent agreement 

  • PAN intimation letter

  • Downloaded copy of one month E-Statements (not more than 4 months old and with at least one customer initiated transaction) along with self-signed initial funding cheque from the same account.

  • Latest available acknowledged copy of Income Tax / Wealth Tax - along with print out from PAN website confirming the PAN number & name of entity 

  • Certificate of registration issued under Goods and Service Tax. 

  • Communication from Registrar/Ministry of Home Affairs

  • Any document which is taken as an entity proof above, can also be accepted as an address proof if the said document contains the address and is registered with Charity Commissioner/ Registrar of Trusts/ PF commissioner